More prayer

Okay pray for me. I have noticed that when people get negative I just go right along with them, ususally thinking of at least two or more things that they could be negative about. I have felt that God is telling me to try and be a positive light. There is a place that this is particually important right now, but it is very hard. When I start talking with the people there the get negative before two words are out of anyone's mouth. I really think that continued negativity is not going to make anything better, and rats desserting a ship also never saved the ship, so please pray that God will give me the strength to not focus on the negative but rejoice in him and the positive.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amen and amen! Prayers for anti-negativity coming right up!
Tami said…
I definitely believe in the power of positive thinking.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity