Praise God


So God knows what we need. I was worried about how to get to my dentist or how to take a sick day I didn't want to waste to take care of this tooth issue. But this morning Iwoke up to Brad telling me that there is another snow day. I can go see the dentist and not worry about missimg school.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well how about that! I just hope the dentist's resolution is as encouraging.
Anonymous said…
Yeah, Tiffers told me. Glad it worked out. Here it is FREEZING and the neighboring town cancelled school b/c it's too cold to be out, but us...never!
Ellice said…
Yeah, well they pulled it out yesterday. The surgen was very surprised that I had no cavities and this was the only tooth that wasn't in straight and pretty.

But I am in pain and not feeling great today, but they sent everyoen home from school early, and looks like with the snow we won't have school tomorrow so I ahve plenty of time to recover.
Anonymous said…
Now I'm really, really jealous! I only had 12 kids today - 7 stayed home - but apparently I had the 12 loudest kids. And I'm getting a cold. Enjoy your rest for me. : )
Ellice said…
I got a snow day gain today, so I am having plenty of time to recover and not missing but one day of school so far. And the meeting I was dreading was cancelled cause of the snow storm we got so I am thinking God right and left right now.
Anonymous said…
So you did have to have the tooth taken out? I have a hard time keeping up with you and Brad. I'm sure Brad is taking excellent care of you and that you will feel much better now. Hope it doesn't hurt too much but you have that great soundidng pain killer to help, huh? Ha. Love you, Nanny

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity