Relief on the horizen

As many of you know, starting last friday night I had a really bad tooth ache. The gum around it swelled up and was tender to the touch. Which in turn made my jaw ache and eventually made it hard to swollow. Today, almost a week later I could not take it any more. I went by the dentist after school to see if I could see someone. They were ready to close, but the dentist took a quick look told me that with the swelling she couldn't even get to the tooth that was in question so she gave me an antibiodic, she thinks it is an infection to get the swelling to go down, and then for the pain which has been constant for a week, she gave me Loratab. This is my frist try with these, but since I took it fifteen minutes ago I have already noticed the pain going away. I also feel a little .... loopy but hey that may just be the absence of pain.

I have an appointment to go back Monday and have her look at the tooth and see what the problem is, I am afrad as it is centered around the only side ways wisdom tooth that I have that she might say it needs to come out, but we shall pray that what ever it is goes away and i don't have to have a tooth pulled.
Comments
I need to go to the dentist...and the doctor...and I guess I need to do it before I find myself in as much pain as you (not that there's anything wrong now, but still....)
Hope it gets fixed quickly!
(The Sacred Diary of Adrian Plass has a very funny bit about a toothache.)