HUH ????


Okay so there are some things I don't get living here in Kentucy. I have figured out that UK winning its first round game in teh NCAA is big, and there for everyone will be busy sunday watching the next game. I think I get why so many people filled out their brackets all the way through with Kentucky winning even though they suck this year. Loyaltiy is big.
However, Our county high school made it to the sweet sixteen for state.. and we get a day off school so we can go watch it. With the five snow days we have had, it doesn't make much sense that we get another day off, but hey I have college homework to do and it will be a good day to get it done. So I have next thrusday off which will be way fun.
AS for life, I am sick and that is making me cranky and emotional. Brad is trying to watch the Tournment, the most wonderful time of the year, and my being sick is making it hard. I cried last night cause of picking where we went to eat. I think the best plan for me to day is to sleep, play computer games and let my hubby watch basketball with out all the emotional confusion tha tcomes with sick. But on the up side, I got caught up at school alot more than I was and life is looking up.

Comments

Tami said…
Like you, I was also SHOCKED when they called off school this Thursday for the game. Will this be yet another day that gets added to the end of the school year? I also thought about people who work outside the school system and need their kids to be in school while they work. Now they have to find daycare and pay someone. Team spirit aside, it seems silly.
Anonymous said…
I'd be jealous, except that our spring break is in 5 days.
Ellice said…
our spring break is in ten

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity