Working Out?

In the vein of Dilly and working out. I have started working out again. I went monday while brad was in class. THen Tuesday we played two very hard volleyball games. THey were alot of fun. We won the first one and got out butts handed to us in the second. It was quite impressive. anyway. Then last night Brad wanted to know if we were going to go workout, but I could not make myself do it, I was exhaused and every muscle and joint in my body hurts from the diving, jumping sprinting and collisions experences in the game. I also have a bruised cheek, not a black eye, but I took a kick board in teh face on Friday and a ball in the face Tuesday so it kinds of hurts to smile.
It has been a stressful week at work, Can't tell you why, but things turned out well and I am less stressed today.
Comments
And Dilly still hasn't worked out a second time...well, I guess I did do a dance video the first time I drove home.