The Great Lamb Hunt

So it is Easter, the jewish holiday of passover, lent, all things that if I were jewish would require I not eat unclean Pork, or ham, and partake in something like Lamb. Which I serve every year for Easter. I have my extended family coming over for Easter lunch tomorrow, and no Lamb.. so brad and I are headed to lexington today to try and find some Lamb for dinner

Comments

Tami said…
Did you find your lamb?
Anonymous said…
Oh, she did. His name is Brad.

Wait...do you mean her Easter dinner? Good question - did you?
Anonymous said…
Hope you found the labm in Lexington and enjoyed your Easter a lot. You sound much better these blogs. Love you. Nanny
Ellice said…
Yes, we found lamb on the far side of lexington after many stores. It was delicious, brad was happy, and all was well.
Mina said…
Hey girl! Hope you've been good. Me well I've decided to let stress get to me a drink up a little tonight. Soooo maybe tomorrow I'll be hunky-dory at work finally. Does lamb even taste good? I've never tried it. Tell me something good so I can torture my hubby with my screwed up cooking. Smiles! (course) :)
Ellice said…
I really like lamb, it has a slightly differnent taste, but good. I jsut put pepper, salt, and garlic powered on it and grill it. You haven't posted in a while. how have things been.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity