Softball

Okay, so I have decided, that softball is not what I am good at. I have tried, I keep running and I keep trying to catch, but while I can catch a ball thrown to me, a high flying or grounder seems to jsut slip right past. Brad is good, but I am not. I don't mind being catcher. I don't get as bored as when I am in the outfield and in this league the catcher stands off to the side and picks up the ball after it stops rolling, it is not a hard job. I might try it again, if they let me. Oh well we shall see. but pray for me Cause I look like a goof on the softball feild. and I did so well at Volley ball that this makes me feel clumsy.
Ps. The picture is suppose to change.. to say.. Missed Fly Ball: priceless... but it doesn't seem to be working right.
Comments