Tuesday






Tuesday- Got up, took some pictures by a catamaran, went walking on the beach, swam, sat and enjoyed the sun while reading. Then we went in ate lunch. too a long nap. Then went Broadway on the beach, with brad's parents. We ate burgers at a place called the stoole Pigeion which was a sports bar. Their chiken wings were nasty bland and a big dissapointment. The burgers were better. Then we walked around teh broad way for a while. Brad and I went paddleboating, which was a nice break from the crowd on the pier. Then we went and got Ice cReam. Which was very good. I got one with Bannana icecream, coconunt, chocolate. Then we watched the fireworks on the peir. Then went home and walked on the beach and went to bed. It was a fun family filled day. Oh and sorry I can't take good Fire work pictures.. I didn't find out til later I have a firework setting on my camera.

Comments

Anonymous said…
A firework setting? That's cool! Some of the settings on mine don't work as well as they're supposed to. For instance, action shots still turn out blurry. Huh.

Be a happy camper!
Tami said…
I've never heard of a firework setting!
Ellice said…
yeah it is pretty cool. I found that there are all sorts of settings on my camera. I will have to remember that hte next time I go out adventuring.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity