July 24- 29
Okay
Monday I blogged about.
Tuesday- I didn't walk- I could barely move after water skiing. We did go to the pool. Then we went ate dinner and did VBS. this was the night I taught I alone. I remember that PRe-schoolers are mroe work than Middle Schoolers but it was fun and I think I did a good job.
Wednesday - Didn't walk again. Could still barely move. Skiing really did me in. James came in and he went with us. I twas rainy and wet but we had fun and we went to VBS. Brad started complaining of a sore throat when we got home.
Thrusday- This has been a bad week for exercise. James left again. Says he will be back this weekend. We don't understnad and he would explain cause it is complicated. Pool, dinner, VBS for Brad and I had Bunco. Brittany came over at lunch and helped me make cream puffs and decorate the house for Bunco's 3 year birthday. IT is open enrollement so new people are joining this month and next which is alot of fun. I had alot of fun. Brad came home feeling alittel worse.
Friday- Got up cleaned did dishes, didn't walk. Went to lunch. And then went to see the movie Hairspray. I have to admit that of all the musicals that came out lately in the theater this one is my favorite. IT had good music and unlike, REnt or Chicago, their were likeable characters with moral and uplifting behavior. I am
definatly going to get this one when it comes out on DVd. and John Travolta was great as the mom. They didn't make it into some kind of homo thing.. it was very nice and well done. You thought it was funny but not offencive. Apparenlty the part has always been played by a man. We came back and did the last night of VBS. which was way fun.
Saturday- We got up and went and Tried out for the local production of Hello Dolly. THen we came home and Played D&D with the guys. THen we went to see No reservations at the Movie Tavern. It is this cool place that I am going to have to take all my friends. You order dinner and they serve it to you while you watch. The food was great, kind of like a slight up scale AppleBees.. which I guess makes it like TGIF. The movie was predectable. Fun but nothing
special.
Sunday. We missed Church cause brad is sicker than a dog. And I am beginning to come down with it. Then we staied in bed and read and watched movies all day. All in a all a great day.
Monday I blogged about.
Tuesday- I didn't walk- I could barely move after water skiing. We did go to the pool. Then we went ate dinner and did VBS. this was the night I taught I alone. I remember that PRe-schoolers are mroe work than Middle Schoolers but it was fun and I think I did a good job.
Wednesday - Didn't walk again. Could still barely move. Skiing really did me in. James came in and he went with us. I twas rainy and wet but we had fun and we went to VBS. Brad started complaining of a sore throat when we got home.
Friday- Got up cleaned did dishes, didn't walk. Went to lunch. And then went to see the movie Hairspray. I have to admit that of all the musicals that came out lately in the theater this one is my favorite. IT had good music and unlike, REnt or Chicago, their were likeable characters with moral and uplifting behavior. I am
definatly going to get this one when it comes out on DVd. and John Travolta was great as the mom. They didn't make it into some kind of homo thing.. it was very nice and well done. You thought it was funny but not offencive. Apparenlty the part has always been played by a man. We came back and did the last night of VBS. which was way fun.Saturday- We got up and went and Tried out for the local production of Hello Dolly. THen we came home and Played D&D with the guys. THen we went to see No reservations at the Movie Tavern. It is this cool place that I am going to have to take all my friends. You order dinner and they serve it to you while you watch. The food was great, kind of like a slight up scale AppleBees.. which I guess makes it like TGIF. The movie was predectable. Fun but nothing
special.Sunday. We missed Church cause brad is sicker than a dog. And I am beginning to come down with it. Then we staied in bed and read and watched movies all day. All in a all a great day.
Comments
Otherwise, it sounds like life is good, and don't feel bad about a 'bad week of exercise.' Summer is usually my 'get in shape time' and this summer, it isn't. I jiggle. Sigh.
I hope Brad is feeling better now :)
Oh, I don't blame you for being sore from skiing. I bet you used every muscle in your body!!