Okay August 6th - 12th
Monday- I once again looked for any jobs posted on line, Walked with Jenn, then got a call that said I had not gotten the job for that interview last week. Which depressed me. I spent most of hte day sulking. I did have bible study which was great. Jenn was the only one that came but she was very encouragin and our lesson was about Friends being there to support you when God's plan and yours don't look the same. The brad and I walked. and went to bed.
Wednesday-Walked, drove around to more schools dropping off Resumes only to be told the positions had already been filled, even though they just posted the day before.
Thrusday- walked, and rested.
Friday- Went to walk, then went to WW ( down this week so that was good). Then went to lunch at KFC and went to see Stardust. It was a truly delightful movie. a fairy tale with witches, pirates, murder, princes in disguise and true love. If you like that kind of thing you will find this movie enchanting. Then we went to the pool with Britany, had dinner played spades, watch the series premear of flash Gordan and went to bed.Saturday- We got up got pizza played games with the guys all day. It was way fun. I am really enjoying this. I was not nearly as stressed as I have been in the past. Ate dinner. I had cold pizza for some reason it was the only thing that sounded good. What can I say some days I am weird.
Sunday- Went to sunday school, church. I know I am stressed and PMS I cried at everything. Not bad crying, just a little tear here and a tear there. THen I went to lunch with Andi at one mexican resurant and Brad went ot lunch with Evan at another mexican resturant. Brad being
lsot with out me ordered the wrong thing, and came home and was like it didn't taste like re memebr , I was like that cause it is not what you usualy order. We laughed. Then we went to the pool for a while. Brittany and I went to see Shannon's new baby Molly. Dinner games and then I was going to go to bed and brad said, Hey want to go see this way cool MEtor shower tonight. So we packed a blanket called his parents who live in teh middle of no where and there for have a great yard for star watching. and went and layed in their back yard watching the stars for several hours. This was magical. IT is amazing when you look at all that God has created. I felt at peace and full of love.
lsot with out me ordered the wrong thing, and came home and was like it didn't taste like re memebr , I was like that cause it is not what you usualy order. We laughed. Then we went to the pool for a while. Brittany and I went to see Shannon's new baby Molly. Dinner games and then I was going to go to bed and brad said, Hey want to go see this way cool MEtor shower tonight. So we packed a blanket called his parents who live in teh middle of no where and there for have a great yard for star watching. and went and layed in their back yard watching the stars for several hours. This was magical. IT is amazing when you look at all that God has created. I felt at peace and full of love.
Comments
Sounds like your usual week of ups, downs and wayyyyy full.
I have a interview to day for a part time job with UPS. Package hadnling.. It doesn't pay much but it does offer full insurance for me and dependent. so it may turn out to be the thing for this year. We won't have alot of funds but we may have lots of time.