OCt 22-28th
Okay I am going to try and catch up. lets see what I can rememebr. By the way.. so sorry. I just feel very tired when I get home from work and it is hard to find the energy to do anything but sleep.
Monday- School, Academic team meeting, made them all try out to be on the team. Then came home and found Brad having a nervios breakdown. he had balanced hte check book and realized that all our careful planning was going to leave us short for bills in the up comming months. So we did the only thing we knew to do. We prayed. Then went grocery shopping cause the pregnant lady has to eat.
Tuesday- School, When I got home brad said. "well they asked me to come in for an interview tomorrow at the school I subbed at today." I was floored. I though.. boy God that was quick.. but he gave me a bunch of interviews this summer that didn't pan out so my hopes weren't too high. Then we had two volleyball matches. we won the first one. Then in teh second, we played our butts off. Brad, Aaron, Judith, Bobbie, and I really kicked some but. THe problem was we had to lets ome others rotate in and all the ground we had made agasint the unbeated team of "united MEtodist" was lost and in teh end they beat us in two very close games.
Wednesday- School, Home then I thought I would spend time with brad before his interview but he was out. He came home about the time he needed to leave. I thought about it, and went with him. That way we got hte 1/2 hour there and back to spend itme together. They gave brad the job. Right then. He will start on Mon the 29. This means lots of great things. one it is a steady check for him which is better than subbing whcih is a little eratic. Second it means our insurance cost drops about 380 a month. It is a real blessing and came straight from God.
Then we went to church. They had meatloaf. I don't like ML when I am not preganant and that hasn't changed. Then bible study. We talked about Kindness. And how being kind is so imporantat. We talkeda bout ways to be kind to those around you.
Thrusday- School, Home, dinner, then to church to record the christmas cantata. It was very
cool, but four hours long. I was exahusted and my back was soar from teh chair. And there is this lady who smokes who wore alot of purfume to cover it up and that made me ill, not throw-up but close, so I had to move then I couldn't hear the rest of my part. But all in all it was fun.
cool, but four hours long. I was exahusted and my back was soar from teh chair. And there is this lady who smokes who wore alot of purfume to cover it up and that made me ill, not throw-up but close, so I had to move then I couldn't hear the rest of my part. But all in all it was fun. Friday- school, left early to go and record my solo. I will mostlikly get a copy for my parents and one for myself, but I would like to point out that it is not my fault. I am white... very white. The song I was singing was black gospel... any questions. I tried, but I don't ab lib verywell either. so it is not what I would call my best preformance. Then dinner, then back to church for another four hours of recording. FOllowed by a small freak out. I spotted on Friday at the end of school, and I thought it was horrible and all sorts of bad, but when I confessed my fears in brad, he looked it up and turns out it is perfectly normal in teh 7th week, and as long as it doens't last
and isn't dark bright red I am fine. so I am fine, but I was scared for a min, that is one of those things they don't really tell you about when you get pregnant. Oh well. I lived.
Saturday- I was going to take it easy. But Lydia called, she was driving through, so we went to brucnh about 11. Well at 12:00 someone called and offered us free tickets for the UK football game at 12:30. Brad was dressed when I got there, wtih my UK gear sitting out. WE were
there about 15 mins into it. It was freezing and the worse game they played this year. but it was fun. Then we went home showered and went to
the SS halloween party (which is reallyjust an excuse to have a party). Played some spades, and hearts (thanks dad your if you hit 100 dead on you win rule let me win.) Then we came home and took another shower( Lee Dale has a cat) and went to bed.
Sunday- Sunday school, Nursery (brad changed another diaper, this one for a wild little kicker) and then dinner with Evan. Then took a nap. Then did homework and got ready for MOnday.
Comments
Okay, between an episode of SG-1 talking about meatloaf and now you mentioning it, I'm craving meatloaf. And I do enjoy the stuff.