Oct. 29th - Nov. 4th
Okay, lets go over this week.
MOnday- Brad started his new job, at my old school. Ironically he is working with some of the students I worked
with last year. I gues they cut teachers and hired assistance to try to make up the difference at a cheaper price. we realized that I was having a problem with bras they are too small. and brad needs new pants for work (one pair of work pants isn't enough). So we went do dinner, after academic team, then went to the richmond mall to look for what we needed. We found pants for brad no problem. But no one in our mall sold the size bra I needed or if they fit they made me look like I was in a madanna video. so I bought a pair fo preger jeans instead. they still fall down a little when I wear them, but they are alot more comfrotabel than the jeans I was wearing.
with last year. I gues they cut teachers and hired assistance to try to make up the difference at a cheaper price. we realized that I was having a problem with bras they are too small. and brad needs new pants for work (one pair of work pants isn't enough). So we went do dinner, after academic team, then went to the richmond mall to look for what we needed. We found pants for brad no problem. But no one in our mall sold the size bra I needed or if they fit they made me look like I was in a madanna video. so I bought a pair fo preger jeans instead. they still fall down a little when I wear them, but they are alot more comfrotabel than the jeans I was wearing.Tuesday- walked with Jennifer after school. no volley ball tonight as it is the town trick or treating. other than that we did take the night to grocery shop. Which was exhausting. but at least it was done.

Wednesday- we had brittany and David over for dinner. the bad thing was I came home and took a nap, over slept and woke up feeling like I was going to lose lunch, which had been a school potluck. So brad had to cook dinner, cause hte raw chicken made me sit in the bathroom with my head hanging over the toliet. I never actually lost lunch, but I felt like I was going to. Brad offered to cancell, but since I wasn't actually sick I passed. They came. We had Chicken, cheese and brocolli and it actually settled my stomach. I felt fine. We played one game of rack-o which David won. Then they went home and we went to walk. 1.5 miles (98.5).
Thrudays- school, dinner, brad went to class, I had bible study. Jennifer showed up. it was nice to just talk. then brad came home and we watched Survivor.
Friday- carpooled. I took a nap at school since brad gets out about an hour after me. woke up feeling foul. then went to lexington for dinner. We went to Carinos. normally there are about 20 things I could eat on the menu. It took me over 20 minutes to decided, and in the end I turned into one of those people.. "I would like this meal, with this cheese, with those vegtables, for that meal, and none of this, this, or that." I got what I wanted. It was delicious and it didnt' upset my stomach. infact it setteled it. So naps not working out for me. And I can eat most anything just not everything sounds good right now. Then we went out and got me a bra at hte maternaty store. Saturday- Got up and went and met Lydia and jacob on their way back to St. Louis. (I love crackerbarell breakfast) then went home and the guys came over. I hadn't cleaned my upstairs cause their was not reason for them to go up there.. we they all did and saw the mess from teh week. So I was a little mortified. didn't want pizza, only ate cheasse bread and graham crackers. Then after they left, brad cooked dinner and we cleaned. Brad just wanted to clean down stairs (the women from the coffee won't need to go up staris) but since that is what I had thought about hte guys, I cleaned the whole hosue, despite that fact that I was exhaused. Let me ammedn that WE cleaned the whoel house. Brad did the kitchen, dinning room( wich was rough cause of hte guys) and hte office, and I didn the living room, bedroom, and baby's room. we went to bed tired.
Sunday- got up to go to chruch. Realized I didn't know where the Volleyball money I needed to
turn in was. Half way to church, brad made us turn around and go back to look for it, the responsible thing. but I don't like to be late, so I got all worked up. but Brad found it pretty quickly, and we were able to turn it in as soon as we walked int eh door, so I felt better, and we were only a little late to SS. SS was great. then church. Joel and Sonya were there so we made arragnge ments to meet them for lunch at Subway. Then I came home, and set up for the Women's mentoring Coffee at my place. Okay for those of you who have seen my apartment picture about 20 women in the downstairs. It was Cozy... yes that is the word we are using. So Brad took a nap and I hosted. Then they left. WE cooked dinner.. had Andi over between her rehersals, and then went grocery shopping. I fell into bed.
turn in was. Half way to church, brad made us turn around and go back to look for it, the responsible thing. but I don't like to be late, so I got all worked up. but Brad found it pretty quickly, and we were able to turn it in as soon as we walked int eh door, so I felt better, and we were only a little late to SS. SS was great. then church. Joel and Sonya were there so we made arragnge ments to meet them for lunch at Subway. Then I came home, and set up for the Women's mentoring Coffee at my place. Okay for those of you who have seen my apartment picture about 20 women in the downstairs. It was Cozy... yes that is the word we are using. So Brad took a nap and I hosted. Then they left. WE cooked dinner.. had Andi over between her rehersals, and then went grocery shopping. I fell into bed.
Comments