Good Days, and Bad days

Okay, I haven't really had a lot of good days but I have had a few blah days that weren't bad. Does that count? The arrangements are set, we are having a family only graveside service on Monday at 10:30. (so I can tell you now monday will be a bad day.) but hopefully once things are taken care of it will be a little easier to start moving towards good days.

Yesterday was a not bad day. I was in a pretty good mood all day. I even managed to get out of the house for a little while and meet evan's girl friend Nancy. (couldn't really get a read on her because she was trying to act all quite and demure around my mother and teh rest of my family. It was good to see Hayden yesterday and hard at the same time. I am really happy and proud of him, and I admitt a little jelous as well.

I really appreciate all the people who have come out to help us. I really have needed the encouragement. I will admitt I still cry myself to sleep but I have been able to laugh during the day as well. And I can move all on my own now. I can turn over in bed, and get up and down, and go potty all by my self. It is great. I still have trouble getting pants on cause I can't bend that far down.

Comments

Tami said…
It's great to hear that you have laughed - even if it is a little. We are still praying.
Me said…
You are in my thoughts.
Anonymous said…
yay! I'm glad for the blah days, just because blah is way better than bad. Although I have to admit, your last paragraph reminded me of my 3-yr-old friend Becky who walked into our Passover Seder stark nekkid, announced, "Melissa, I go pee!" and cavorted out again.

Ellice, you go pee!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity