Last week 22-29th
Monday- Brad had his frist day of class. I walked down town with my mom to buy my dad his birthday present, a viloin. He has always said he wanted to learn and now that they have no kids as home we thought tha tmight give him time. Brad and I Met at the pool for a little while then We had the gang over for D&D. We ended up playing til about 8:00. when it was over brad and I relaxed and went to bed.
Tuesday- Brad had class, I walked with my mom. hten I took lunch to brad at hte pool. I was running late, then I got a parking ticket. Brad and I got asked not to show as much PDA at the pool. We don't know what we did to get asked that, he was jsut carrying me in the water. Brad would now like a list of what we are and are not allowed to do. Then we went to Movie tavern to see Get Smart. Way much, mucho fun. I recomend it, especially if you got to see any of the old series.
Wednesday- Walked with my mom while brad was in class. Then took brad to lunch at hte Thai resteraunt. Then came home and cleaned up for my parents coming to dinner. It was fun, and relaxing we walked over to the new appartment and got to see the one like it. Still don't know when they are moving out of ours, though they are supposed to move by the 30th. We shall see.
Thursday- Mom and I walked from Main st. all the way over to the coffee shop by Big lots. In the heat of the morning. I thought I was going to melt. I brought a picnic lunch on campus. he was thinking about going back to the library, but his class went long and he decided a nap was a better plan. Then we met my family at hte bowling alley and I bowled the best game of my life at 154. I usually don't break 100. then we went ot Bob evans where we gave dad his present. Then Brad and I left so that I could make it to Bunco.
Friday- Went to Cracker barell with my parents. Then I had bible study. Writing group (we have a new memeber, we shall see how she does.) Then brad and I rested up for Softball. I played. It went well. the ground was really wet and with out cleats i had a hard time running to base and almost nose planted but I managed to not. so all was good. We went to Dairy Queen then went back and brad played the mens game while I sat and chated and cheered with Melissa and Brittany. It was alot of fun, and a much closer game. Brad scored the winning run. and Pitched the whole game so I am very proud of him.
Satruday- I got up and went shopping with Melissa, and brittany. It was fun. Then brad and I went to lexington, got dinner at Miyako's cause we wanted something special. Then went to a couple of stores, did our grocery shopping at the lexington wal-mart (whcih is bigger and doesnt' stress brad out as much) then came home and played some more mario Cart(my brithday present.)
Tuesday- Brad had class, I walked with my mom. hten I took lunch to brad at hte pool. I was running late, then I got a parking ticket. Brad and I got asked not to show as much PDA at the pool. We don't know what we did to get asked that, he was jsut carrying me in the water. Brad would now like a list of what we are and are not allowed to do. Then we went to Movie tavern to see Get Smart. Way much, mucho fun. I recomend it, especially if you got to see any of the old series.
Wednesday- Walked with my mom while brad was in class. Then took brad to lunch at hte Thai resteraunt. Then came home and cleaned up for my parents coming to dinner. It was fun, and relaxing we walked over to the new appartment and got to see the one like it. Still don't know when they are moving out of ours, though they are supposed to move by the 30th. We shall see.
Thursday- Mom and I walked from Main st. all the way over to the coffee shop by Big lots. In the heat of the morning. I thought I was going to melt. I brought a picnic lunch on campus. he was thinking about going back to the library, but his class went long and he decided a nap was a better plan. Then we met my family at hte bowling alley and I bowled the best game of my life at 154. I usually don't break 100. then we went ot Bob evans where we gave dad his present. Then Brad and I left so that I could make it to Bunco.
Friday- Went to Cracker barell with my parents. Then I had bible study. Writing group (we have a new memeber, we shall see how she does.) Then brad and I rested up for Softball. I played. It went well. the ground was really wet and with out cleats i had a hard time running to base and almost nose planted but I managed to not. so all was good. We went to Dairy Queen then went back and brad played the mens game while I sat and chated and cheered with Melissa and Brittany. It was alot of fun, and a much closer game. Brad scored the winning run. and Pitched the whole game so I am very proud of him.
Satruday- I got up and went shopping with Melissa, and brittany. It was fun. Then brad and I went to lexington, got dinner at Miyako's cause we wanted something special. Then went to a couple of stores, did our grocery shopping at the lexington wal-mart (whcih is bigger and doesnt' stress brad out as much) then came home and played some more mario Cart(my brithday present.)
Comments