Why you never hear from me..
SO I thought I would give you a weekly schedule so that you know why you never hear from me, and when might be the best time to reach me.. Good luck with that by the way.
Monday: Work (7:00-3:50) Home around 4:30-5:00. Every other monday D&D from 5:30-
9:00
Tuesday: Work (7:00-3:50), Teacher meeting til 4:00, Brad's PT 4:30-5:30 Volleyball 6:00-8:00( sometimes later due to game)
Wednesday: Work (7:00-3:50) Home around 4:30 -5:00, Sign language class at church (6:00-7:30)
Thursday Work (7:00-3:50), Brad's PT 4:30-5:30, then every other thursday is Bible study, and the last thrusdya of the month is bunco. (so really only one free thrusday a month.) 7:00-9:00
Friday Work (7:00-3:50)
Satruday:
Sunday: SS (9:40-10:45) Church 11:00-12:30. Lunch (???) Meet with my mentee and at least an hour or two of lesson plans.
Add to all of this that some where in tehre I have to grade papers, lesson plan, make copies, meet parents, write parent notes, clean my house, do landry, blog, check e-mail, and do all the other things that come up.. if you wonder why you haven't heard from me lately .. that is it. I love all of you and want ot get together but I can't seem to find the time.
Monday: Work (7:00-3:50) Home around 4:30-5:00. Every other monday D&D from 5:30-
9:00
Tuesday: Work (7:00-3:50), Teacher meeting til 4:00, Brad's PT 4:30-5:30 Volleyball 6:00-8:00( sometimes later due to game)
Wednesday: Work (7:00-3:50) Home around 4:30 -5:00, Sign language class at church (6:00-7:30)
Thursday Work (7:00-3:50), Brad's PT 4:30-5:30, then every other thursday is Bible study, and the last thrusdya of the month is bunco. (so really only one free thrusday a month.) 7:00-9:00
Friday Work (7:00-3:50)
Satruday:
Sunday: SS (9:40-10:45) Church 11:00-12:30. Lunch (???) Meet with my mentee and at least an hour or two of lesson plans.
Add to all of this that some where in tehre I have to grade papers, lesson plan, make copies, meet parents, write parent notes, clean my house, do landry, blog, check e-mail, and do all the other things that come up.. if you wonder why you haven't heard from me lately .. that is it. I love all of you and want ot get together but I can't seem to find the time.
Comments