Thanksgiving

At 1:25 in the morning, I hear a loud crash from my bathroom. I get up to go check on my husband and find that he has emptyed the garbage can so that he can puke into it. After an hour I get him to get back in bed, only for him to throw up twice, then take a shower and come back to bed. the rest of the night passes like this, brad thows up, takes a shower comes to bed for a little whle.. repeat. I was up with him as much as possible, but he also let me sleep as I had to get up and cook thanksgiving turkey for eveyrone.

Morning comes, I go and start the turkey, (which looks horrible to the pregnant lady) after a few hours of basting, brad comes down for alittle while. The turkey is looking good to me. Joel and sonya come with hayden (who has been up sick with a cough all night) then we all sit down to a wonderful lunch, brad goes to the bathroom adn throws up some more. he goes up stairs to shwoer and try to sleep. I hang out with my brothers, talk to mom and dad, and nanny ont he phone. the boys do dishes while sonya and I chat. Then they go home to put hayden to bed, evan eats somemore pie then he heads home. and I am about to go in and take care of my sick husband somemore.

The bad thing is my tummy is bothering me and I don't know if it is pregnancy or the virus that brad has.. I guess we shall find out. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
What is it with Brad and me and illness? I swear!

I got sick on Thanksgiving, too. It hit after lunch and I figured something had disagreed with me...then after eating dinner (but before dessert), I threw up EVERYTHING (in stages) and couldn't eat much yesterday. But now I'm ALL better. How're you?

p.s. I was "anonymous" from before, but the thing was glitching and wouldn't let me put my name.
Ellice said…
Brad is feeling better, I am strugglig though. I am not sure whether I have what he had or if it is just morning sickness.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity