We shall call it peanut

That is right folks at this point, we shall call it peanut, because that is all it is. A peanut with a heart beat. Of course right now everything looks fine. but then it is hard to see if their would be a problem when it doesn't have arms or legs yet. Just a heart beat, which it did have, which made me cry. Both brad and I are more excited about peanut now that we have see it and seen the heart beat. it is understandable of course that we are a little trepidatious going into this pregnancy and that fear is a very real emotion. We also however are very happy to see that all is starting out well. I still feel nauous, but it is something i can live with. THe dr, said not to take
any meds that I don't have to... so for all you who suggessted stuff for the nausia, oh well, I will just have to bear. I will try not to whine so much as I am sure that is annoying.
any meds that I don't have to... so for all you who suggessted stuff for the nausia, oh well, I will just have to bear. I will try not to whine so much as I am sure that is annoying. In other news brad has his yearly, up all night cough until he blacks out cough and cold. so please pray for him that he gets better soon, and pray for me that I can still get some sleep.
Comments