First week back
the first week back was fun. The kids were kind of wild but they started to settle as week went on. I only got one new student and primary is at cap now so I shouldn't be able to get a new one unless I lose one.
As for me, I was exhausted all week, and continued to throw up ever morning. However, satruday and sunday were sickness free so that is great. All this week in the evening, I came home ate, sat at my computer for a little while then went to bed, watch TV and slept. I did not do alot, I just found it hard to find the energy. According to my Pregnancy stuff, I should start feeling better this week, which should help, i should have to sleep quite as much.
Satruday- We lounged most of hte day, did a little grocery shopping. However our Pastor preached Sunday about taking a Sabbith even if it isn't Sunday. (work six days rest and reflect one.) and we have decided that for now our sabnith shall be Satruday. Sundays are too busy. So satruday we rested, reflected and only did a little house work.
Sunday, I had great plans, then there was a buisncess meeting at our church. When we got home at 4:30. It was a little late to do most of those plans. Please pray for our church. They are going through a patch of finding the next step from God.
In Baby news, I don't have any. I shouldn't feel it move for a few more weeks, and my next DR. appointment is the 20th, so at this point, all I can tell you is I still feel pregnant.
As for me, I was exhausted all week, and continued to throw up ever morning. However, satruday and sunday were sickness free so that is great. All this week in the evening, I came home ate, sat at my computer for a little while then went to bed, watch TV and slept. I did not do alot, I just found it hard to find the energy. According to my Pregnancy stuff, I should start feeling better this week, which should help, i should have to sleep quite as much.
Satruday- We lounged most of hte day, did a little grocery shopping. However our Pastor preached Sunday about taking a Sabbith even if it isn't Sunday. (work six days rest and reflect one.) and we have decided that for now our sabnith shall be Satruday. Sundays are too busy. So satruday we rested, reflected and only did a little house work.
Sunday, I had great plans, then there was a buisncess meeting at our church. When we got home at 4:30. It was a little late to do most of those plans. Please pray for our church. They are going through a patch of finding the next step from God.
In Baby news, I don't have any. I shouldn't feel it move for a few more weeks, and my next DR. appointment is the 20th, so at this point, all I can tell you is I still feel pregnant.
Comments
Saturday does sound like a good Sabbath day...I never have any energy then, either, so I'm wondering if I can figure out a way to take 2 Sabbaths....