3 in 3 days...
yes that is right, I got 3 new students in 3 days. All of them boys. Yea for me. My class took all week to settle back down. They are better at it then they use to be. Use to take them a week per student, now it is a week regardless of how many new students we get.
I have tried to relax this week, and next week is going to be insane. This past week, I had to order t-shirts for my team, go to a meeting to discuss times and all that fun stuff for regionals and get letters home to parents, arrange rides and make srue they were all going to be there.
Highlights were having a poweraide with Lee Dale and just relaxing and talking about babies to come. Brad took me on a date yesterday to see "race to witch mountain" a remake of an old 60's/70's film. THe remake was great. it had the Rock in it and I jsut love his sense of humor.
Want to Wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tiffy this week.
Congradulation to Jenn for the birth of her daughter.
And GOOD LUCK to my kids for Regionals next week.
Next week shoudl be good and hectic.
Monday- Brad has a dr. appointment
Tuesday- is Future problem sloving competition of Academic team
wEd- CHurch and chior
Thrusday- My Dr. Appointment
Friday- rest
SAturday- Academic team all day long.
Sunday- We will not be at chruch cause I will need to sleep.
I have tried to relax this week, and next week is going to be insane. This past week, I had to order t-shirts for my team, go to a meeting to discuss times and all that fun stuff for regionals and get letters home to parents, arrange rides and make srue they were all going to be there.
Highlights were having a poweraide with Lee Dale and just relaxing and talking about babies to come. Brad took me on a date yesterday to see "race to witch mountain" a remake of an old 60's/70's film. THe remake was great. it had the Rock in it and I jsut love his sense of humor.
Want to Wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tiffy this week.
Congradulation to Jenn for the birth of her daughter.
And GOOD LUCK to my kids for Regionals next week.
Next week shoudl be good and hectic.
Monday- Brad has a dr. appointment
Tuesday- is Future problem sloving competition of Academic team
wEd- CHurch and chior
Thrusday- My Dr. Appointment
Friday- rest
SAturday- Academic team all day long.
Sunday- We will not be at chruch cause I will need to sleep.
Comments
I'm getting a new boy tomorrow - to replace the girl I lost - but I hear he's nice but talkative. He'll fit right in! - Melissa