the end of a long week.



Because last weekend was so full this week seemed to be a part of last. which made it feel like a really long week rather than two sepearte weeks.




Monday- we had a assembly at school, where the commisoner of Education from Kentucky came to our school, and Mr. Biggers Flaunted our Academic team win infront of them with shamless abandon. Which was nice for me, cause it makes me look good. After school we went to nicolasville to get our oil changed and then got brad's allergy shot. so it was a full day and we didn't get home til late.




Tuesday- School as normal, then brad had a volleyball game (they lost but not because they didn't give it their all.) infact brad injured himself again. Then I went home and watched american Idol, and Biggest loser ( which with DVR can be fastforwarded to keep it 50 mins instead of 2 hrs. Which I see no reason why it should be 2 hours when they can get it all in 50 mins.)




Wed. School. THen we were sitting in our Bible study at church (6:45) when our landlord called and offered us tickets to the UK game at 8:00. Needless to say we went. and Evan went with us. I have pictures I will add later today, when I get my camera upstairs. They lost but it was still a fun experence. and it was Evan's first UK game. (oh and brad bought me flowers after school.)




Thrusday- I was tired cause of the game, but it wasn't a bad day. And we went home and watched american idol and Survivor (yes I am a reality show junky.)




Firday- Came home relaxed went to bed early.




Saturday- finally got to catch up on all the rest I needed. Including that brad fixed me breakfast in bed. (he has been wonderful this week, very romantic and thoughtful all week). We rested, grocery shopped and then in the eveing it was os pretty that we opened all the doors, grilled out and sat on our front porch watching the cars go by. It was a very pleasent evening.




Sunday- Church, Tacos, and then rest. It should be a good weekend. :)

Comments

Tami said…
You forgot to mention that your picture was in The Winchester Sun :) YEA!!!
Anonymous said…
It was? Cool!

I LOVE DVR! In fact, I've decided if I ever break down and get TV (instead of just DVD), it would be DVR or nothin'.
Ellice said…
DVR has made our marriage better. No stress over when the basketball games and my shows are, and no have to be home to start the VCR. It is wonderful. and yes we were in the winchester sun. If you look it up on line http://www.winchestersun.com/
go under the news to education and we are about 2/3 way down now.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity