Baby showers and checkups


Baby Showers, and check ups.
Yesterday was my baby shower at Brittany's It was loads of fun. I got lots of really cute pink girlly stuff and a few things that were UK blue that brad will love. lots of people I knew came. There were many from church, as well as Ruth Ann, my teacher intership person, Sheryl my moms friend from college who ahs know me since I was little, Grandma Gullett, Joyce, Mom Gullett. There was even a special surprise from Mom Chick. Since she is in a forgien country she sent pictures of herself coming to the shower as well as pictures of the cute little dish set she got for Laurana. I got a lot of things I will need too and some I didn't even know I would need, but other moms said " yes you will need that" I am thrilled. It may take me a while to get it all washed a put away in teh right spot. But I am looking forward to doing it over the next few weeks.
Check up.
To day was my check up with the PDC. I saw dr. milligan instead of O'brian. I got an ultrasound, including the cool 3D one. I will post thsoe picutres as soon as we get the printer moved, and hooked up to the new comptuer (yea brad got a new computer and the printer was hooked uo through his so we have to move it and reinstall it and that is going to take a man to help brad move my ten ton desk about 3 inches, and belive me he tired the thing won' tbudge.) anyway. she is very cute, she has my nose if hte picutres are right. which is exciting. she is measureing 32 wks 5 days and I am really 32 wks 0 days. so she is ahead which is way good. and she is measuring at 4 lbs 6oz right now. Which is about a lb bigger than Hope was at the same time. So things are good. then they did a NST where they hook me up and watch movement and heart rate, both were great. I go back to see Dr. PArrott on Thrusday.
this week. I am trying to take it easy at school, but I have the STLP technlogy state competition on thrusday. I am taking 4 of my studetns. We qualified for state and are one of only 4 schools in our county that did, and the only one in 1st grade. So this is a really big deal, but it means a long day of being at Rupp. SO pray for me. Luckly I got to pick whcih four students I take, so that is a little less stress for me. It will be a good day, and we have a good project we could place, so pray for us to do good, these are kids who do get a lot of breaks, and this is really important to them.
Comments
Anyway, sounds GREAT!!! So is this a technology competition or what??? a little unclear on how 1st grade is involved. (I know about your academic bowl and we used to have poetry contests, but what's a tech one?)
So, life sounds good, summer and baby are just around the corner...woohoo!