Dr. Today

Dr. today, and it starts.

Today I got a Non-Stress Test. to make sure the baby was not under any stress. She was resting and the nurse poked her and she got upset and started moving around. then it took three poeple to find her heart beat again enough to moniter. The dr. and two nurses poked and moved the moniter around for a while then finally got it. She did not liek the moniter she kept kicking it. Not around it kicking it. Like she knew it was there and it bothered her. It was funny, brad could see my belly moving from across the room.

Anyway, all is good she is healthy and moving around alot.

I go back to Dr. Parrott next thrusday then the following week start going to the dr. 2 times a week to be monitered until she comes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great news about your non-stress test and the heartbeat. Me and my sister go to Dr. Parrott as well as the others there. He's a riot don't you think?!! We love him though.... I remember that when I was pregnant with Emily and wondered why she wasn't moving much one day--a friend that was an OB/GYN nurse at Central Baptist told me to drink a whole regular COKE and then go and lie down for 20 minutes.. Yep, worked everytime.. I'm sure you already know this trick but if not it might help you as she's running out of room and beginning not to move around much....

Think of you and Brad often and pray for you as well. Can't wait to see her beautiful face!!
Melissa said…
Quite the personality already! Good luck once she's out and running!!!! (But you could train her to be a field goal kicker, so it's all good.)
Tami said…
Oh my; she already has a strong personality .... you two are in trouble!
No really, I am glad she was just resting. Maybe she's craving an Ale-8 ... it could be a Diet Ale-8. I drank the regular ones all the time with Ashley. That was before they had Diet! Ashley did not move a whole lot either even with the Ale-8's!
Unknown said…
Oh I am so excited for u! I am just waiting with anticipation and I think about u often. I hate not seeing u every week in Sunday school, but working Saturday nights makes it easy for me to be lazy. Oh well, I just want u to know that I am thinking about u and Brad everyday and I am waiting with baited breath for this little treasure to arrive!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity