A strange new feeling
So this strange new feeling is the one of not having to go look for a job this summer. Every year, every single year, since I got my degree i have gotten pinkslipped and had to look for a new job over the summer. Usually it took til the last minute before I could find a job. Now the reason for the pink slips was always I was low man on the tootem pool, last one hired. the one in the position that got cut, or "we pink slip all new teachers." and this has always been a source of great stress and worry during hte summer. Lots of crying praying and sleepless nights. One summer we even considered buying a gas station with brad's parents, even though I don't want to own a gas station I want to teach. So to make a long drawn out trial short, I don't have to do that this summer.
This summer, I can lay back, having a baby worry about other things, and know that next year I will be teaching somehwere I like with people I like. It is a huge answer to prayer.
I don't know if I am truly expresssing how wonderful this is, but belive me it is.
This summer, I can lay back, having a baby worry about other things, and know that next year I will be teaching somehwere I like with people I like. It is a huge answer to prayer.
I don't know if I am truly expresssing how wonderful this is, but belive me it is.
Comments
Great news on your 'little girl" and how she's doing. I know that you and Brad are getting so excited and awaiting her arrival... We can't wait to see her sweet little face and hold her!!
Great news about NOT being pink-slipped.. So glad for that piece of mind and a blessing. ISn't God good!!! HOpe you have a great weekend and enjoy resting and putting your feet up.. See you tomorrow at church...
Jennifer Whitt