Make Lemonaide

first, I couldn't help the picture it was too funny. Okay when God gives you lemons, or in our case limited options, make lemonaide.
We don't have someone for thrusday and friday, so we had to go with the expensive option and find a sitter group that would take her for just two days a week. I will admit this is cheaper than full time, so I can't say how grateful we are to the people who are going to watch her at the beginning of the week. They are truly a blessing and I don't know how I will ever repay them ( and it won't be with cash, cause we ain't go none)..
So Clark co decided to change their pay this year. Instead of 24 checks, two a month, they are making it 25 and giving us an extra one at the end of the year. THis is to take care of people starting working two days getting paid for two weeks and quiting, and so that they can start school later in the year. Before we had to start by August 15 cause that was our first check. Now since next year's Aug. 15ht is on this year, they can wait and start later... any way.. how this affects me is that our checks are smaller cause they spread the same amount of money over a longer perod. Because both brad and I work for the same co. we both got smaller checks.. so the way it stands, we need an extra 200 a month and are now missing 200 a month more from our checks.. which is a 400 dollar swing. Needless to say budgeting and paying bills today was rough.
So if you want us to chip in for something, we can't... if you want us to go to a movie.. we can't.. and we are going to be staying home alot more.. But we have her going to great people all week for care, and we are paying our bills and feeding ourselves.. (although for lunch each day we are having Ramon noodle..28cents..)
b7ut god provided.. we got help from friends and a good mind for math for moving funds around to pay for what is needed.. so.. while Brad is still looking fo a real job, we are going to be okay
as for school, I am in the building things should be better. I am not going to be left out of the loop and I have a more consistant group of kids so that will be nice, instead of getting 4 new ones in one day.. like last year. All the 1st grade have hte same number of students this year so things will roatate and not stack up. So life is good. School is good. Baby is good (now if she would only sleep that would be great.)
Comments
As for the salary, I guess it's a blessing and a curse. But as you said in your other blog, God provides, so I'll be in prayer for that!