New babies and weight gain
So this week has been busy and laid back all at the same time. Monday I went to school to move
my stuff only to find out that some one had moved it for me.. YEA!!!.
Tuesday we played D&D and It was alot of fun. Lee Dale had her baby around 2:30, so that was way cool. She was 8lbs 1 oz and 21 inches long. So she makes Laurana look little. And Grace has a full head of really thick, thick black hair. Everything was good so she stayed until thrusday and went home.
Wed- went to visit Lee Dale and Grace, and then went and got Laurana weight. she had gone from 6,9 on Friday to 7.8 on wednesday, so that is wonderful. We are so excited that she gained
weight. Aparently bottle feeding breast milk is the best plan for her (with a little formula to supplement it). She is gaining weight, she is sleeping better. Baby girl was just hungry. So now she is getting enough food she is trying to catch back up to where she should be.
Thrusday was bunco Brad watched Laurana (david came over to play games and help) they did great, I didn't have to worry the whole time I was gone. I knew brad would do a good job. and I even stayed and chatted with friends after it was over before heading home. Which was really nice. Oh did I mention I won bunco.... Yea for me. :)
Friday- I got up kind of early and went to the Chruch Consignement sale down the street. It is the biggest consignment sale in Richmond and it happens 2 times a year. It was fun. I got some cute stuff. I got a halloween coustom (a little pumpkin), a christmas dress, a winter snowsuit (never been used), and a EKU cheerleader outfit (which is a 4T and she won't beable to wear it for a while, but I thought I was adorable and for 8 bucks figured I had better buy it now for later). Then I came home and brad and I hung out. We also did a lot of house work, dishes, laundry pick up the room that kind of thing. We went for a walk in the evening and dropped off some dishes and finaly saw Erin, Aaron and zOey, they had come by several times and Laurana was never available so we too a trip to see them.
Saturday- I got up with Laurana all night cause brad isn't feeling well. so I think today is looking like a lazy day.
Comments
you do have the cutest little girl
yeah for her weight gain! great news.
p.s. I can't wait to watch FRIENDS!!