My head vs. My heart

so my heart says, "God will provide, he will get you a babysitter for little bear, now that we are losing two babysitters, and somehow there will be enough money to pay all your bills now that obama's great jack up your creidt card payment plan has gone into effect."

My head says..."AHAHAHAGGGGGG, we can't pay all our bills now, and we will have to skip work to take care of the baby.

But since I can't come up with more moeny, and I can only pray about people to babysit, I guess I am going to have to try to drown out my head with my heart. Lets see if it works. :)

Comments

Melissa said…
Well, there is all that blood gushing around the heart which could drown out the sound if poured just right into the brain (like on an eardrum or something). Isn't living by faith just...so much...fun?
Ellice said…
I got your faith, the ammount of money we need for day care is right there in our tithe... doesn't it just work like that.
Melissa said…
Check out what Larry Burkett and/or those money matters guys would have to say about that. I have vague recollections of them saying it's okay to stop temporarily...but I'd hate to lead you down an unbiblical path or an infamous road with good intention paving stones.
Ellice said…
god provides, I said we might ahve to take tithe and someone came forward to watch her that day. God provides.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity