A very bad week for sick
So first laurana started throwing up, then after she threw up on me, I started throwing up, and Grandpa started throwing up. Okay, Monday brad and I both stayed home me to take care of the baby, him becasue he had walking pnmoena and had to go to the dr for some meds and a check. Then tuesday we both went to work and baby went to granpas, where she got him sick. I came home from work and threw up. then on wed, brad went to work, but when at 9:30 I was throwing up, and the baby was throwing up in the tub next to me, and I couldn't help her cause I was throwing up, I called brad and told him to come home, I couldn't do it. Went to the Dr for her, said keep her hydrated and good luck.
Thrusday brad is throwing up, and having the other end.. did I mention Laurana had diarrea through all this, so he stayed home. I did a half day then came home to take care of both of them. friday (the anniversary fo Hope's death) We ended up taking Laurana to the dr again, and they checked us into Central baptist for an IV for her.
I will say that going back there for "saftey" was really scarey since that is what they told me when they checked me in two years ago for Hope, and that didn't turn out well. But laurana is tough stuff, she cried when they put the IV in her ankle but then she did pretty well the rest of the night. Would not sleep in the crib, spent the night in the hospital bed with me. in the moring she cried for two hours straight before they broke down and said, okay lets give her some food and see if she can keep it down. She did. and after a few hours of keeping food down, and showing a littlemore life they sent us home late saturday afternoon.
She wanted a bath (see video) and then slept pretty well. On Sunday she had only formula nothing else, then on Monday, we were out for flooding, we went to the dr. she looked great, give her food, came home and gave her food and she threw up. then again later that day. so Tuesday we called them. they said watch her antother day, and then she jsut seemed to start getting bette.r Today Saturday she is well. Also during all this she got another tooth. so she is up to six.
Pray for us, annual pinkslips for new teachers go out this week. and since I have only been here two years I count. I may or may not get one.. we are praying not.
Thrusday brad is throwing up, and having the other end.. did I mention Laurana had diarrea through all this, so he stayed home. I did a half day then came home to take care of both of them. friday (the anniversary fo Hope's death) We ended up taking Laurana to the dr again, and they checked us into Central baptist for an IV for her.
I will say that going back there for "saftey" was really scarey since that is what they told me when they checked me in two years ago for Hope, and that didn't turn out well. But laurana is tough stuff, she cried when they put the IV in her ankle but then she did pretty well the rest of the night. Would not sleep in the crib, spent the night in the hospital bed with me. in the moring she cried for two hours straight before they broke down and said, okay lets give her some food and see if she can keep it down. She did. and after a few hours of keeping food down, and showing a littlemore life they sent us home late saturday afternoon.
She wanted a bath (see video) and then slept pretty well. On Sunday she had only formula nothing else, then on Monday, we were out for flooding, we went to the dr. she looked great, give her food, came home and gave her food and she threw up. then again later that day. so Tuesday we called them. they said watch her antother day, and then she jsut seemed to start getting bette.r Today Saturday she is well. Also during all this she got another tooth. so she is up to six.
Pray for us, annual pinkslips for new teachers go out this week. and since I have only been here two years I count. I may or may not get one.. we are praying not.
Comments