Not the day I had planned
So I thought today was going to be just a lazy kind of day, until I got up this morning.
1st: had to rebudget cause my student loans came due. that was full of tears and crying as it just doesn't seem like there was enough to go around, we did find it though although again other things had to give. Got rid of cable again this year. basketball is over so cable said bye-bye.
2nd: after much nahsing of teeth over the budget and paying bills Student loan is messed up on line and demanding 2x was they said we owned. so we have to wait and call them and sort it all out on monday.
3rd: brad went to cook breakfast and there was some oil/grease in the drip pan
from the stove from where I made fried chicken last night. WELL it didn't all get cleaned out and suddnly brad is yelling "fire, Fire!!" sure enough flames are leaping up from the burner about 2 feet in the air. Brad tells laurana to go to her room, while i fish the baking soda out of the fridge and put the fire out. After which brad goes back to cooking breakfast and I go check on laurana to mak sure she knows we are not mad at her but proud that she followed directions so well.
4th: went to the post office, and the bank then went to chruch for the easter egg hunt. We chose not to take laurana on the easter walk yet as she doesn't seem to understatnad that yet. she did however seem to really understand the egg hunt this year. last year she thought we were crazy this year she was a woman on a mission. she even took one right from under a kds hand but then she turned around and put it in his basket since she figured it was hers. She did great. she was so cute carrying her basket around.
5th: went grocery shopping and let me tell you shopping at wal-mart on saturay is like the thrid circle of hell for brad. but we got through it, stayed in budget and headed home.
6th: got home and needed a shower so brad decided that now was a good time to put a bunch of stuff up in the attic, which makes our room look much better, but that was not something I was planning on doing otday. but it is done and we did a good job.
7th: shower and nap, okay so this part was less stress. although wehn I got out of the shower I suddnley had a panic moment about the baby moving, which he replied to me by kicking the crap out of me and keeping me awake for about 20 minutes. but he is kicking good and strong and that makes me feel great.
8th: got up and was cooking dinner when Sonya showed up. Asher was having what looks like an allergic reaction. And since we know allergic reactions.... anyway a little bit of benydrill later she headed home, I hope he is feeling better. I
remember hte first time laurana broke out that that I freaked so praying is good.
9th: seems to have calmed down, Laurana loved dinner, which was a meal I got form rbad's mom cause he loves it, ate well and went to sleep just a little while ago. so now to a relaxing evening and going to bed early.
NOTE: every one agrees that whe you are pregnant and working you should rest as much as possible, but every has a list of things you should be doing as well... seems like an oxymoron.
Comments