things here at fort Gullett are going well. we can make ends meet although barely so that is good. the kids are both healthy and lively. Laurana is unfortunatly going through that really rough cry dramatically over every little thing phase, but we are working on it. Jareth has started cooing, and smiling and laughing real big when you talk to him. He is in a very happy mood so long as he is not hungry. I do think he is going through a growth spurt. He had been eating on 4 hr schedule and to day every 3-3.5 he has started crying for food and taking 4-6 oz so he must be growing again.


work is going great, I love my job and I love my kids. I found out that I am going to have the ACL replacemnt surgry from workers comp in Dec. so as to try and limit the number of day I have to be out.




Laurana is coming home from daycare and telling us about her day... "I colored...I played with Teegan, I went down the pink slide... I went down the pink slide again, I ate food, I went down the pink slide" I bet you know what she likes the most. and all the time she says " I go to bella's house?"




but he best was she had this little scratch on her leg, that she made us put a bandaid "rubberband" on every day. then she looked one day and couldn't find it. "where it go?" she asked.. mommy told her that it got all better. and she smiled and said, "it all gone, I got better" she was just amazed that the scratch went away completely when she got better.




I have also started getting creative with her hair, french braids and what not. it is so fun to have a little girl. :)


Comments

Melissa said…
I'm glad she lets you do braids! I have many painful memories of snags and snarls and sore scalp. : )

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity