A wonderful girls night. A couple weeks ago, Andi Moore, Brittany Mauck, Shelley Tucker, Jordan O'dounghue and I went to Summerfest. (what use to be called Shakespeare in the park) at theLexington arboretum. They were preforming the musical Legally Blonde. I haven't had that much fun at a muscail in a while. (probably cause I havent' been to a musical in 3 years. :).
The singing was okay, the dancing was okay, and the live music was hit or miss, but over all I really enjoyed myself. I have now listened to and learned many of the songs. and Laurana always asks for "what you want" mommy. :)
The singing was okay, the dancing was okay, and the live music was hit or miss, but over all I really enjoyed myself. I have now listened to and learned many of the songs. and Laurana always asks for "what you want" mommy. :)





Comments