It has been a busy couple of weeks since July 20th.  Jareth has gone from crawling every where to walking every where.  which means that several bookshelves have had to be redecorated. :)



Mommy and Jareth running the Bases
Laurana and Rosy Red
On the 22nd we went to a Cincinnati reds game.  It was a lot of fun.  The kids lasted for about 3 innings then Laurana could only think of finding Rosy Red and getting a picture.  We walked around found her, and then got in line to run the bases.  It was very fun, Sean and Jordan went with us I think they had fun to.  Jareth liked all the sounds and has been watching baseball on TV with daddy and I think he really appreciated seeing it in real life.  The only down side was that Jareth had gotten a little hot, and for those of you who have a red headed fair skinned child you know this means he turned red.  I went to the cool down room to let him cool down a little and at least 5 people asked me if I had forgotten to put sunscreen on him and offered me some. I had sun-screened him every hour since we got there and knew he was not burned and it just kind of rubbed me wrong.  but in the end none of the Gulletts came home sunburned which was good since we were in the sun the whole time.






Riding the Octopus at Kings Island



Brad and Ellice at Kings Island
On Wed. of that week Brad and I went to Kings Island with Sean and Jordan, Andi, and Mike.  It was a lot of fun as well.  I was very worn out by the end of the day but we enjoyed it.  A late afternoon thunder storm while we were under cover eating dinner cleaned out a good portion of the people and let us ride many of the longer lined rides before the end of the day. I of course road the Monster (octopus) with Andi 3 times which is a lot of spinning. Laurana and Jareth spent the whole day with Nana.  They had a blast and I am very grateful to her for watching them all day.
Jareth at the County fair petting Zoo






Daddy and Laurana on the Scrambler at the County Fair

I have been applying for a lot of different jobs, It can get depressing when you drop of application to jobs that posted the day before and they tell you that they are already filled.  I guess I need a time machine to see what jobs are going to be posted and go back a couple of weeks and apply for them.  School starts next week for bad and I am sad that at this time I am still unemployed.  I will continue to put out applications and see where God leads me.
Laurana and Gracie for Gracie's birthday

Comments

Andi said…
That picture of Brad and Laurana is the BEST Daddy/Daughter picture of all time. She is looking at him with such adoration. Your family is beautiful.
Melissa said…
I love love love the look on Jareth's face as you run bases!
Ellice said…
LAurana laughed the whole time and told daddy that it was fun casue he was her captian america. Jareth is adorable and thought the whole thing was fun.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity