New years

New years,
Okay It didn't let me type until today. yea, finally.
Going to try and keep up a blog this year, even though it is more for me than anyone else.
2013 just ended.
New for us this year is that we have moved to Henderson, KY. I am now teaching at a new school.  I teach special education 3rd-5th grade.  I love my job.  It has the usual teacher trials, paper work, figuring out what is expected, parents, students, and the usual joys, starting over, students, parents, watching the kids learn.  I look forward to the rest of this school year.  Now that we have moved where God wants us, and he could not have made it more clear, we hope that this job will be a permanent position somewhere I can grow, make new friends, and eventually retire from.  Here is praying.

I miss my old friends, I still talk to them on Facebook and over the phone, but it is different.  I am trying to make new friends here, but it takes time to find a best friend. You know that person you can call for anything, any time, the one who calls you when there is something to do, fun or helpful.  I know I will find her, it is just a matter of time.  Also I am hoping to


make friends at school this year, I would love to have a teacher friend to spend time with and who understands me and my work.  so lots to pray for on the friend front.

Jareth and Laurana are both growing, in 2014 Laurana will start Kindergarten, another reason I hope I stay at the same school, I want her to go with me there are some great kindergarten teachers where I am and I am excited to see all Lauarna will learn. Jareth is now talking, though still a little hard to understand way better, we are going to focus on potty training in the next few months.

Brad still needs a job, but he has found a tutoring business on the side right now that is making ends meet, and that is awesome. God is providing.  I pray, and am hopeful, that he is saving Brad for the right job, not just the available job.  So pray brad can pick up a few more tutoring students, and that I can see some yarn work and that God, will continue to provide for us.  Also brad has proven he is a wonderful, excellent father.  the kids are flourishing under his care.

So moving into the new year, we shall see what God does, what Glory is brought to his name, and what new adventures he can take our family on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity