Confusion over a day off


So when you get a day off there is always the torn feeling.
You can either do all the things you know you should and then be so busy you don't feel like you got a day off. Or you can do nothing and feel guilty about all the things you should have done.

I have a day off today and I am presently trying to balance the two. I did make the bed so that is a good step in the right direction.

Comments

Tami said…
So which did you choose? Your room looks clean and tidy, so does this mean you cleaned or does it always look this way?
At this moment, I could write my name in the dust that has collected on my TV. I choose to read whenever I have a spare minute!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity