Okay the honest truth. I am and always will be a geek. I love Sci-fi..
Star Wars, Star Gate, Star Trek, I love them all.
While sporting his beard for the Easter play I was able to convince my
husband to try on his Jedi coustume, yes he has a jedi coustume.
Anyway. I have to admit that it really did something for me.
I think that is about the sexiest I have seen him look.
What can I say I am a geek.
Well I wanted to share, my Jedi husband with you all.


Comments

Tami said…
Kevin was reading this post over my shoulder (I had to select the text to read it) and said, "I really need a Jedi costume. Wonder where I can get a Jedi costume. .... I could use a good light saber too. "

Too funny!
Ellice said…
Tell him if he wants a jedi costume I can do that.. For a small fee..But I can definatly do that. As for Lightsabers we each have one..:)

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity