Not sure what I am doing

Alright I thought I had posted but now I can't see it when I get on. I am completely confused as to how to make this work. But then again, I haven't really paid alot of attention to it. If Easter didn't get posted I am sorry. I have done so much this week I am not sure I want to go back and type it all again. I have done a lot this week. Maybe I jsut don't know what I am doing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Doing just fine. It takes a moment for new posts to appear. Also, you sometimes have to refresh your cache to see the changes in the page. If that sounds like a geek comment . . . sue me . . . I'm a geek,

Love,
Dad
Ellice said…
Yes. You are a geek, but I married one so I really have no room to talk.
Tami said…
Papa Chick is full of insight ... maybe you should keep him ;)
Ellice said…
Think I might. He has been a pretty good Papa though out the years. The problem with insiteful Papas some times they are right and you don't want to hear it. :)

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity