End of Term

I don't know about you, but when the pressure starts to build at the end of the term and i have a gazillion things to do, I often find myself wanting to do nothing. My body just feels that it has pushed itself to the point that it just won't go anymore. Of course you still have to write those papers and do all that other stuff but doesn't mean I want to.
Oh well I guess It has just been one of those weeks. On the up side I have one more big project and then I am done, I can relax and take the week off that I get between spring classes and summer classes.
Oh and I went to the store and bought a new skirt yesterday, Size 14. a size I haven't seen in many years. I have a picture, but I am not sure it is a good one as I have managed to get a bad angle, that is what you get when your loveing husband, who is not that great with cameras helps you what can I say, he is very good and a great many other things. and the picture isn't too bad. I do think the angle makes my boobs look a little bigger than they really are.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yeah..I've seen better angles...but that's okay, the real thing is even better!
Ellice said…
Thank you. I am very excited.. I am going to try it out this weekend on my grand mother see what she says.. so I can better prepare for Mom.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity