Job search


Well it seems to be going around. Like Melissa the job that I really wanted I didn't get. And after all the trys and failures last year I am feeling well. I just don't think I will get one. So basically five years of school was a waste. I studied I put up with the Hell the department put me though, I turned my portfolio in fourteen times and I still can't get a job. Oh well... Who wants to teach anyway right

Comments

Tami said…
I'm sorry sweetie. You deserve the best.
Anonymous said…
I do, I do!

Let's cry together and then go apply for jobs in Hawaii......
Anonymous said…
Kenneth keeps trying to convince me to move to Alaska. They are so desperate for teachers there they pay for your housing and pay off your student loans. Let's all go....
Ellice said…
After we finish school there is some merit to us all moving somewhere we can get jobs..
Although alaska is suppose to be depressing with all that dark each year.. I don't think we have hte peronalities to do depressive.
Anonymous said…
Uh, yeah...plus, its really cold there...yech. Well, Hawaii then...
Ellice said…
Now see Hawaii sounds like a really good plan.
Anonymous said…
I know...I have those sometimes. : )

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity