Trip to Nanny's


We went on a great trip to my grandmother's this weekend. These trips are always fun, and taxing at the same time. I love my grandmother, but she is getting old and tends to forget things now. That has cause some issues in what I have or haven't said in the past, usaully because we remember it differently. However, I have been blessed that I ahve gotten to spend so much time with her since comeing to college. My brother's have not. I is really great. And I got to take my husband which always makes trips better. I will give Brad this he knows how to make it fun to not have AC. He started a one man campaign to kill as many bugs as possible with his arm.


Okay this next picture is for all of you who have made the tirp to my grandmothers, I am sure you recognize the endless straight line of the Cumberland Parkway. An Hour of nothing but four relativly empty lanes.
I also wanted to add a picture of my Grandmother's favorite hobby. Buying clothes and returning them to the store. The middle salmon color suit is the third in a series of suits she has bought to wear to Joel's wedding, and after some consultation she is returning it and going to try something else. What can I say, if you buy clothes in Murfreesboro, beware! she has probably bought it and tired it on at least once.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My mom does the same thing! Maybe not as extreme as Nanny, but she won't try it on in the store...just when she gets home. I hate the hassle and don't understand why she'd do that!

(What size is Nanny, so I know not to buy that?)
Ellice said…
I don't know.. but she has the same thing won't try them on in the store gets them home decides she doesn't like them. One year she took back three Christmas Trees before she found the one she liked.
Anonymous said…
Glsd you had fun! Wish I could go see Gramma Chick. Gimme a yell about Tuesday. My hubby wants to know if we can add a trip to see the DaVinci code in there somewhere, maybe instead of the bowling. (and save that for some other time, maybe?) We is still vewy vewy bwoke!
Tami said…
She must be having someone help her take back all of those Christmas trees. Who is the lucky person??
Ellice said…
usually the store person. Or which ever lucky family memeber came for christmas.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity