Weight watchers

Well it has been a busy couple of weeks. I have been on vacation, from school and from the diet. Tonight I go to Weight watchers to find out what the final damage is. I am hoping that the damage isnt' too bad. I am also hoping I can work it off in the next couple of weeks. I still haven't hit my goal weight and gotten lifetime membership so I have to keep going.. If the damage wasn't to bad it should be like 20lbs still to go to get life time.. they are very demanding at weight watchers.. my goal weight 165. SO we shall see. I am really quite happy with what I have already accomplished.

Comments

Anonymous said…
And we are very proud of you, too! Hmmmm - 165. Means I got my work cut out for me if I wanna be skinnier than you! ;) Thanks for the challenge, Chicka - I need it!
Ellice said…
Well I went and i had only gained 1.8 lbs this past two weeks, and that is great... So next week we are on track to keep losing weight..
Anonymous said…
THAT IS NOT JUST GREAT - THAT IS INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!! It means you've gotten things more under control than you know and your metabolism is working better than ever. Doesn't mean you can slack off all the time, but it does mean your body's now trained to do what it should. YAY, YOU!
Ellice said…
yep so today I am back on the diet.. and back on the way to my goal..

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity