Monday


So I drove brad to work and then went to school to work on folders and such. Right after lunch my hubby calls and wants me to come pick him up. He is coughing so hard he can't take phone calls, which is his job at the help desk. So I go and pick him up, call our Dr. and leave a message about his coughing and such. Then we went to the store to try and find something for the cough. While we were standing there the Dr. calls back and says she would like to see brad. With his asthma she didn't want to take any chances and wanted to listen to his lungs. So he went in, she says yeah he got a lung infection thingy, and puts him on all sorts of fun medicines. So last night he actually slept a couple hours without coughing, which was good for me cause the ngiht ebfore he was up every half hour coughing. Improvement is alwasy good. Well he gets a day off work, Dr. orders, and I have to go to an eye appointment then to school for a special ed. meeting. Well I have to go enjoy. I hope everyone feels good.

Comments

Tami said…
I hope he feels much better soon.
Anonymous said…
hope he feels better soon!

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity