Day after thanksgiving


If you just logged on besure to check out thanksgiving day. I posted both of these about the same time so I wouldn't want you to miss one. THe day after has been a lazy day filled only with decorating for christmas. I love christmas, and not for the
presents but the decorations. We have the same tree brad had as a kid. his parents gave it to us for
our wedding. I had all blue and silver decoratiosn before I met brad and he is thrilled with them as they are UK colors and that makes the perfect. We bought him a UK stocking last year and he says it fits right in. Of course now that I have all my decoratiosn up I want to have a party. yes that tiny thing below the light is our nativity scene. IT is the same one I got when I went to college 10 years ago. I acatually broke the one shepherd so it is not complete but it will suffice until we come up with something better in teh years to come. Of course in chick family tradition the light for the start is in place, and baby jesus is in the hay lof on top of the TV. :) yeah mom and dad know what I am talking about. Anyway I have my decoratiosn up if any one wants to come and visit I lvoe a good christmas gathering.

Comments

Tami said…
It amazes me how many Christmas trees are passed down to someone else in the family. Kevin's parents gave us their tree when we first got married and it lasted for many more years!
Anonymous said…
I would, but the last trip both bankrupted and frustrated me as far as air travel goes. And I still maintain it's your turn to come here.
Ellice said…
I know. but you will have to wait until we have some moeny to spend cause right now we would only get as far as indian then we would run out of money and it would be sad.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity