HEart Ache

Gretchen is one of my best freinds from college. On Sunday a freind of ours who lives near her called to say that Greta's mother had fallen and was in a coma please pray. Gretchen flew home on Monday. Her mother had apparently suffered some kind of stroke or seizure. She was unconsious before she hit her head on teh concrete floor where she recieved two skull fractures. When they ran test on Monday they found that she was completely Brain dead and a painful decision was made.
Gretchen has been through a lot this year. Earlier this year her husband of several years ask for a divorce. It turns out he was cheating on her. They got a divorce the day before their anniversary. SHe is with family but will return to her own home on Thrusday. She is tired and worn. Please continue to pray for her. She is going to need our love and support to get through these trying times.



The girls during happy days. (Gretchen is the second from left standing)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amen.

p.s. The ladies pictured are Ellice, Greta, Della, Tiffany, Lydia and Audra.
Tami said…
She's beautiful. I'm sorry she has been through so much. I will pray for her.
Ellice said…
Thanks I am sure she could use it.
Anonymous said…
Yes, she could. The whole family could. It's very sad, and even Coco (the dog) is very lonely and confused.

BTW, if I remember right, I took the picture, which is why I'm not in it. Poor Gretalein.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity