Christmas day

Christmas day started well. Brad and I got up and had traditional Christmas Waffles. We opened our presents to each other. Which were complete surprises...well okay we were with each other when we bought them but that is beside the point.
Then we picked up the brothers and went to brad's parents for christmas lunch. The men hung out and talked. Brad's dad was in the army so that made it great, he could talk to james about things james knows and they both connected. The turkey dinner was great. I got a brand new UK shirt which I
really needed, cause I didn't have one. Bonnie put up socks with name tags for the boys so that they would have stockings. IT was very nice. I really enjoyed it. Everyone was nice to everyone and the day went really well.After lunch Brad and I went and watched the Clamation Christmas with the boys then went home and watched TV and recovered. All is good and life is great, and as long as I can relax I will be ready for school on next Tuesday.
Comments