New times

We did it. After much saving, scrimping, and hard work. several hours of looking and about 3 hours of deal making, we have bought ourselves a brand new car. We got monthly payments we can make, and free oil changes for 10 years. It is a Kia Rio. THey are sub-compact cars that have great fuel economy and the bare minimums. It has AC, and a CD player, but no power locks or windows so if you ride with us you have to roll down your own window. It is what is called olive grey, I would call it charcole if I got to name it, with bage interior. This car is off the web site. Ours is a litte darker. we really love our new car. It will definalty make us both getting places easier as we won't have to drive to wincherster quite as often now that I can drive myself and brad can run around town with the jeep. we are very excited. And I think this counts as our christmas presents to each other. it means ofcourse that we won't have alot of extra funds lying around but we think it is worth it.
Comments
do you ever check you email?
Dad, I remmber why we had to sell the new car right after we got it. IT was Evan.
Thanks Shannon.
Mel.. I would highly recomend a new car. You can alwasy make payments on something and pay it off over the next year or two of teaching, it might be more than worth it if you take out constant repair cost on the Rust Bucket
Mom...I I do check my e-mail, but when I get an e-mail on Monday, hvae class that night, volleyball the next, WW and choir the next and a retirement dinner for BRad's mom the next it makes it kind of hard to find the time to answer them. This way I can just answer everyone at once and not have to say it over and over. I will try to get an e-mail to you this weekend.