Okay, so thursay was a blast, lunch with the teachers was great, then we had a gift exchange, I got some simple classroom stuff which was nice, nothing fancy. and since I did't give anything facncy that was great for me. My secret santa gave me a lamp thing,..go figure. Brad's Mom's retirement thign was nice, I knew most of the teachers there so it was enjoyable.
Friday was weird. I found out I wasn't getting my christmas check until the 30 when it will do me no good for christmas so that sucks. We got pictures taken for christmas cards, and then went to see Eragon with Tiffy. Great movie, great to see Tiffy, and all in all a great night. Satuday morningI was up early to bake cookies iwth the girls, lots of people showed up on and off through the morning we got alot of baking done and I think some of them learned a thing or two which was fun. I like teaching.
Sunday we went to SS then I went and got James and Evan for church. JAmes wore his training uniform and looked so cute and proud of himself, a plesant change from the defeated brother who left several months ago. Then there was lunch at Craker barrell with teh whole Chick clan, then Brad and I went home had sex, a nap, and a shower. THen we all met back up again for bowling a family tradition, which was great I actually won 2 games and brad the other.. I bowled a 120, and a 122 a far cry from my old 60s and 70s.
We have bought presents for Ken, and Chuck our secret santa picks, Brad's mom, and Joel and sonya. SO only James, Evan, and Brad's dad left. And of course if we have any money left over something for each other.
WElll got to go or I am going to be late for work.
Friday was weird. I found out I wasn't getting my christmas check until the 30 when it will do me no good for christmas so that sucks. We got pictures taken for christmas cards, and then went to see Eragon with Tiffy. Great movie, great to see Tiffy, and all in all a great night. Satuday morningI was up early to bake cookies iwth the girls, lots of people showed up on and off through the morning we got alot of baking done and I think some of them learned a thing or two which was fun. I like teaching.
Sunday we went to SS then I went and got James and Evan for church. JAmes wore his training uniform and looked so cute and proud of himself, a plesant change from the defeated brother who left several months ago. Then there was lunch at Craker barrell with teh whole Chick clan, then Brad and I went home had sex, a nap, and a shower. THen we all met back up again for bowling a family tradition, which was great I actually won 2 games and brad the other.. I bowled a 120, and a 122 a far cry from my old 60s and 70s.
We have bought presents for Ken, and Chuck our secret santa picks, Brad's mom, and Joel and sonya. SO only James, Evan, and Brad's dad left. And of course if we have any money left over something for each other.
WElll got to go or I am going to be late for work.
Comments
WE got a week and a half. Not nearly long enough