Soooo, I am sitting here at the host school. Waiting to be of use. I am supposed to be a score keeper for the match, but we had to be here at 8:00 am with our team, and as an officeal the frist thing I had to do was a 5 min meeting at 9:00 and then my first match at 10:45. So to say that I have had time to kill would be an understatement. so I got on here and thought I would ramble about my morning.
It is that time of month and I am feeling very sensitive. everything anyone says feels like a judgement of my being and that is tough. WE had try out for parts for the easter musical last night. The girl who ususally gets all the parts didn't try out so that means that there is a chance that I could get a part. The downside is one part has a solo and the other two are just talking. I would really like to get the solo, but there is no telling what our directer is going to decide. Oh well I shouldn't get upset til he post the decision. Then I will let you know how it is going.
What I really wish I could do is go back to bed. Missing my morning sleep is not fun. Saturday is the only day I coold sleep in and I don't get to today which makes me feel sad.

Comments

Tami said…
By now (9:10 PM) I hope you are at home, snuggled in warm pajamas, sipping on something delicious.
Ellice said…
I was I got home around 6 made a very lavious but delisious dinner and went to bed a little early.
Anonymous said…
Hope you feel better soon....love ya, Tiff

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity