July 16-22

Okay


Monday- Okay, Walking with Brittany, then lunch, class, the EKU pool, and then dinner and moive. nice straight forward day


Tuesday- Walked Brad, Walked Brittany, lunch, class, EKU pool. Rained, went to Cici, watched a movie at home


Wedneday- See Tuesday.. except no Cici's


thruday- after the whole day we went and played Games with Brittany and David. Way fun...everyone is tired


Friday- Got up, Grocery shopped, Weight Watchers (back down). Lunch At carinos, then comic book store, home, nap and then our brithday party. It was alot of fun. Brittany brought Norwegion Golf, also know as Hilly Billy golf. We had a good crowd of about 12-15. It was alot of fun. We did hot dogs and Hamburgers and had Black Forest Cake. It was fun. After wards, we had evan and David over for some cards, then I took Evan home and Dropped some cake off for Joel who couldn't make it because of work.


Saturday- We got up early, and went to the Kentucky Rennessance fair, over near Louisville. It was alot of fun. We took our new friend Melissa and her two boys. They had a blast. Brittany and David got picked to be in the mud show. the boys wanted swords which was fun. And Brad won a Axe throwing thing. It was alot of fun. Oh the Owl almost ate Melissa and her youngest Steven. After that we stopped at cracker barrel went home and I found my Harry Potter 7 waiting for me. I went in opened it and despite the fact that I was exhaused stayed up til Midnight reading.


Sunday- At five Brad was awake, cause he went to bed at 8 the night before.. and he wanted me to be awake and I was like I was up till midnight let me sleep, so he went nad did some homework. Then we went to sunday school. Then to lunch at the mexican restuarant, then to the pool with Brittany and David, and then went to the VBS carnaval. We helped man the pop a shot game. Then went home..Brad did homeowrk.. I read hte rest of Harry Potter. I won't give a spolier but I was satisfied with the way the book ended.


Monday- Got up and went to Lake Lorel with Brittany for a day of Water Skiing and Tubing. It was alot of fun. I was not good at Wakeboarding. could get up on skis but not stay up. But tubing I loved. It requred no skill just sheer will power to hold on. That is my kind of sport. Then we drove back and went to VBS where brad was given a group of 6 kids to lead around and I am a bible story teacher. I helped with teh mayhem and it was fun.





Comments

Anonymous said…
There you go. Brief, succinct, informative...what movie did you watch Tuesday?

Sounds like a great and full life...are you grateful? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
Tami said…
It sounds like you have had a busy time, but school starts soon so you have to cram in as much fun as possible!
Ellice said…
doesn't matter that school starts soon. if I don't get a job.. I will still have loads of time to goof off..
Anonymous said…
Today is Tuesday, July 31. Do you know where your next installment of Ellice's Life is?

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity