June 9 thorugh 15th

Monday- got up walked.. ate lunch, showered, went to some more schools to drop off resumes, took a nap, SudoWW, bible study, then I went to bed.. an long day.. and I was pretty wiped from the weekend.


Tuesday- Walked bittany, ate, showered, read my harry potter 6 while brad was in class. Finished it. Way fun. Walked with Brad, dinner, read somemore and slpet. Good recovery day.


Wednesday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!!! Got up, walked with brad, got home was going to walk with brittany but it was raining so we did our dance cardio video instead.. much laughing and doing of the wrong steps but very fun. The lunch, then brad went to class. and I read, lounged.. and enjoyed my birthday. then I picked him up and we went to LExington. Went to Collectbles, bought comics with brithday money, then went to see Harry potter with tiffy. We got in sat watched the previews, and the first 20 mins of the movie.. then the film stopped. We waited.. they came in said that the machine was busted we could have a readmittnece ticket or our money back. so we got a vocher.. cause we dorve so we had to watch it that day.. well this was at 4:40 or so.. the next avaliable, not sold out show was at 8:00pm.. so we went to Don Pablo's for my birthday. I had fajitas.. they were very good. Then we went to the book store, then back to the theater early so we could get good seats again. This time we did get to watch the whole movie.. iT was really good. If you like Harry Potter you will like the movie. They left some stuff out for time. but it was still great. then we got home at 11:30. Went to bed


Thrusday- got up and walked with Brittany really early. Showered and went to an interview in winchester. stopped to chat with Tiffy, came home finished cleaning my hall so after two months the whole house has gotten a good once over. Now I can start over. Well then the school called me back and siad they gave the job ot some one else. I asked if there was somethign I had done.. or could improve on and I got the.. "we were just looking for something different than you.." which is horse crap but hey can't argue. So I cried. Brad and I went walking, which was fun, despite the fact that all I wanted to do was sit in a corner and cry. We went to Cici's which I lvoe their Buffulo Pizza. then home to play spades and sleep.


Friday- Got up went grocery shopping, skipped WW cause depression not good for weight loss. Then went home cooked and got ready for the chuch picnic. We invited all the people our age to come to the picnic to try and get them connected and only one lady and her kids (who already comes to my women's bible study) showed up.. so that wasn't successful, although it was alot of fun to get together. Then we went home read and slept.


Satruday- Now you know how when you are stressed the weirdest things push you over. wel I got up and collected all the change in the house. I was going to get it cashed at the bank so we had a few extra dollers for the weekend. The guys came over to play D&D so I took their lunch order and headed out. well so I got to the bank.. and they don't take coins unless you roll themyourself. THey don't have a coin ocunter."It is too much effort." well that did it was huffed out to my car and called brad to complain.. well he was right in the middle of something os he siad he would call me back.. which didn't help me keep it togehr. then there was traffic and some stupid topless carwash down town so I had to wait to get to subway. Got there was trying to make three orders and brad called me back.. well then I couldn't talk so I told him he would have to wait.. then got my food got back in the car.. waited through traffic and Tiffy called. to talk about jobs and the interview I didn't get thrusday.. and I snapped at her.. cause I jsut coulnd't tlak about it.. walked in the door threw my phone at the couch.. marched upstairs and cried for a good long while.. Brad comforted me.. I pulled myself together.. went down stairs.. had a great time playing D&D. Then we went to dinner with Brittany and david.. I ate badly.. but man that dessert was good. Then we went to see my Mentee Andi preform the local community theater version of romeo and juliet. which was way fun. came home slept.


Sunday- SS, Chuch, Andi came over for lunch, good chat. Then we walked to the pool, evan joined us.. swam for 2 hours, walked home had spaggiti, drove Evan home, well he drove.. he needs to work on slowing down for turns when the road is wet, but other wise is getting much better. Then cmae home played some spades and went to bed. It was a good day.


I know this is a long post, but thank you for listening and caring to read. It is nice to know that people do cause right now I am holding it together by a thread. Everyone keeps saying they wish I wasn't so stress and I was happy, well I am sorry.. I have tired to be all those things to make people happy and I am worn out and exhaused. We know God has a plan, We know we need to trust him, which is what we are doing, but that doesn't maket he waiting, and the iminent end of our insurence easier to face. just imagine what Iw oudl be like if I didn't have God to help me.. you would have seen or heard form me in months.. cause I woudl be hidden in my closet crying. anyway sorry I am such a drag lately.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are NOT a drag. Frankly, I'm amazed every time I read this by how much you seem to be enjoying your summer. You are getting in a lot of exercise, time with friends, with your husband, games, movies...I only wish I could have so much fun! And the stress is understandable by a long shot. That was me last summer - enjoying my time off, but worried about joblessness. I didn't know if I was in a desert or an oasis from God. Can't answer that question for you, but yeah, glad you know Him cuz you in a closet would be no fun (although I'm guessing you and Brad could get quite creative in there). ;)
Tami said…
I am sorry and I do understand perfectly what you are going through. You just have to believe that something will come along ... just like you are already doing. You are a wonderful person and you have a lot to offer in the classroom. You will get something.
Anonymous said…
I'm sorry if I made things worse--I really just wanted you to know that there wasn't anything you could really have done, (two of the other candidates had "ins" that you didn't have with the committee) and for you to know that I am here for you to vent on. I still like ya quite a bit--you aren't getting rid of me that easily! Waiting sucks, trying to be patient sucks, and putting other aspects of your life on hold REALLY sucks. But I'm here if you need me...Or I can stay out of your hair if you don't wanna look at me. If it makes you feel any better, Cheri Farmer told me today that she really loves you, and that she thinks you are one of the best teachers she knows, and by far one of the smartest people she knows. We do love ya!
Ellice said…
You are by no means making it worse. You just have had unfortunate timing. I always seem to be talking to you just when something has just gone wrong or is about to. Not your fault. I had a great time at the pool today. Thank you so much for coming.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity