Finishing out the week
Friday- I stayed home. It was my last chance to rest before testing began, and my feet had been really sore from all the walking during porfolio time. SO I stayed home and slept, and did laundry, and dishes, and cleaned, and read. It was a nice relaxing day. Then brad came home and we had dinner. then we went to the first softball game of the season.. don't worry I didn't play. I tossed the ball around al ittle while everyone was warming up, but no bats, or hard flying balls for me.. and lets face it right now I waddle not run. Brad is the coach and that scares him. He let himself be the guy that didn't play the first half of hte game. In true Frist baptist Co-ed style we didn't have enough girls, and Brittany's mom had to play. We lost it was bad.. but everyone made it ot base at least once, and the new girls all did pretty well.. (although brit screaming and dodging hte ball thrown to her late in the game was pretty funny. but she recovered and did really well the rest of the game.) After the game we went out for dairy queen with brit, dave and her mom. It was fun to catch up a little and talk about hte game.
Saturday- Got up late, then after a nice interlude in bed, we got up and went to the movies with The maucks. It was fun.. a martial arts action adventure, with Jackie Chan and Jet Li in it. Most enjoyable. Then brad and I went to lexington and I got a new pair of bigger slip on shoes that don't cut into my feet and I can get on with out bending over. Then we got groceries and came home. After dinner I chatted wiht Tiffy for a few minutes then went to bed.
I am doing pretty well with my pregnancy. Tired more now, of course moving is a little harder, and bending is right out. Brad is being very understanding and taking good care of me, altough I will be very glad when his college classes are over for the term cause that takes up alot of his time.
Saturday- Got up late, then after a nice interlude in bed, we got up and went to the movies with The maucks. It was fun.. a martial arts action adventure, with Jackie Chan and Jet Li in it. Most enjoyable. Then brad and I went to lexington and I got a new pair of bigger slip on shoes that don't cut into my feet and I can get on with out bending over. Then we got groceries and came home. After dinner I chatted wiht Tiffy for a few minutes then went to bed.
I am doing pretty well with my pregnancy. Tired more now, of course moving is a little harder, and bending is right out. Brad is being very understanding and taking good care of me, altough I will be very glad when his college classes are over for the term cause that takes up alot of his time.
Comments