Wed- ended well. we did nothing but relax all day.



Thrusday-



Friday- went to lexingotn, regiestered at Baby's R' us which was fun (for me.. not so much for brad) then we had lunch got brad's allergy shot and enjoyed life. came home and worked on school work and hung out.



Saturady- house work all day. you know clean all that fun stuff that we should have done all week but didn't do.



Sunday- SS, church, lunch at the mexican place, then home for brad to finish as much of his presentation as possible, a very nice nap.



Monday- school started up. Blitz (which meant brad was teaching on own) went okay. I had a great day back but then my job is pretty good anyway. Oh and the mad dash to finish 4th grade portfolio's has set in. If we get a free minute that is what we are supposed to work on. Got food, went home and slept til "New amsterdam" came on then went back to sleep. Brad stayed up until about 3 and then got up at 5 for school ( and woke me three times to ask me if somethign was right)



Tuesday- school, dinner, then brad went to do his big presentation that we had worked on all week, and I.. I went and laid in bed until he got home. Watched idol, and enjoyed putting my feet up.



Wed- we went to school- came home, ate dinner.. went to bed at 6. woke for about an hour and then went back to sleep (brad stayed up for about two hours).



thrusday- School, dinner, then watched part of a movie, then went to bed (6:00) woke to watch Survivor, and Idol (Michael Johns got broadsided with the out vote) then read for a couple of hours before going back to sleep. (Oh and we bought the first season of Scrubs this week) it is alot like firends, funny and not alwasy moral.. but funny).

Friday- Started out badly, but after school it was pretty good. Brad and I went to dinner then home and slept and all sorts of fun stuff... :)

Sat- we played Starwars with teh guys. I cooked a huge breakfast and everyone it was way fun. After they left I watched a scrubs and went to bed.

Sun- A little trouble getting up and going, we we late once again for sunday school, Which is really hard on me alwasy puts me in a bad mood. But in the end it was great. Churhc was good, then we went to lunch with Jen and Brad, Britany and David, and Shelly and Dan. It was fun. then home for a nap, now homework, landry and catching up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was wondering what was going on! Thanks for the update. : ) It does sound like this job is perfect for you - allows you to be pregnant, work with kids but keeps away the headache of the sole possessor of the classroom. There's a part of me that likes it, but a part of me that still enjoyed the subbing days! But having a steady paycheck...that kinda weighs things too.
Ellice said…
I would trade the more relaxed setting for a bigger pay check, and hopefully, God willing that is what I will do next year. Move back up to a regualar teacher.
Anonymous said…
Oooooo, any leads??????? Pray tell.

And Laurana is due in...June?
Anonymous said…
Yeah, I'm hoping I still have a job as well. Mrs. Taylor told us that she would be losing one teacher, (according to the superintendent.) Wish us both luck. tiff
Ellice said…
Nope, I am not talking about leads this year until I know something definate. just genreal prayer about jobs is great.

Laurana is due june 16th

TIffy.. I miss my tiffy. I wish we could get together for a little bit someday.

Popular posts from this blog

reading list

Annevsary's and baby firsts

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sanity